In order to complete the development of our new Testomat 2000® Tannin device, we are looking for German-speaking customers who will test our device in their system for about 3 months in routine operation.
For a successful beta test, the following requirements should be met:
- Hot water system (e.g. steam boiler system, warm and hot water supply, district heating installation) in which the tannin Demkor® 41 is used.
- If you use another tannin in your system, we can check whether our device is compatible with it. In any case, please contact us and we will check if you can take part in our beta test.
- The beta test should last at least 3 months during which the device is constantly in use.
- You will receive support from our development team at any time during the trial period.
- The reagents are provided free of charge by us for the beta test.
- After completing the beta test, give us feedback on the progress of the test and your assessment of the device. After that, we will leave the device to you free of charge. (If there is no feedback about the beta test, we will have to charge for the device.)
The tannin device comes with a German manual and German menu navigation in the device. Another language version is not available at this time.